TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of murale.ca following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
By using this web site you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Information provided on this web site is provided for Canadian residents only. Murale makes no representations that the material is appropriate for residents of other jurisdictions. Any product or merchandise referred to in this web site is only intended for the Canadian market. Murale makes no representations that these products or merchandise are available anywhere outside of Canada or are legal for sale in any jurisdiction outside of Canada.
Murale is a beauty masterpiece that provides access to the most innovative and leading beauty products, services, consultation, and advice through its retail stores and online at murale.ca. Please note, however, that not all products displayed on this web site are available for purchase at murale.ca; some are available only in Murale stores. Those that are available for purchase on murale.ca can be ordered and delivered only within Canada.
All orders and purchases made on murale.ca are subject to the following online shopping terms and conditions:
1. Pricing: All prices listed on this web site are in Canadian dollars and all charges will be processed in Canadian dollars. In the event of any inadvertent errors or inaccuracies in pricing, Murale may correct these and change or update information on this web site at any time without notice including in respect of prices and availability of items. An “out of stock” image will appear for any products that are not available for purchase.
2. Minimum Age to Purchase: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase from this web site.
3. Non-Commercial Use: You may only purchase or order items for non-commercial, personal use and any other use is not permitted. You may not sell or resell any products you purchase or otherwise receive from Murale. Murale reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products to be provided to you that may result in a violation of these Terms and Conditions, as determined by Murale in its sole discretion.
4. Shipping and Delivery: Any items purchased on this web site will not be delivered to an address outside of Canada. Murale will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods stated, but will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Murale will notify you in the event of any delays in delivery.
5. Shoppers Optimum Points®: Shoppers Optimum Points are awarded on purchases of products made at Murale stores and online at murale.ca when Shoppers Optimum Card® information is provided at the time of purchase. However, please note that Shoppers Optimum Points awarded on purchases of products made on this web site are processed at the end of each business day and may take up to two to three business days to be awarded to your account. Shoppers Optimum Points cannot be redeemed towards purchases made online at murale.ca but can be redeemed towards purchases made at Murale stores. You may also use your Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® credit card for purchases made at Murale stores and online at murale.ca.
6. Online Returns: Any returns of products purchased on this web site are governed by the Online Return Policy. Please do not try to return a product that you have purchased on murale.ca to a Murale store, as our online return policy and processes do not apply to purchases made at Murale stores and are not the same as our Murale Store Return Policy. Please see our Online Return Policy for details on this policy and instructions on how to return a product that you purchased on murale.ca. Please note as well that no exchanges are permitted for online purchases.
7. Gift Cards: Murale gift cards are currently only available for purchase and use at Murale stores. Murale gift cards cannot currently be used for online purchases.
No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this web site. Murale is not responsible for the content of any other web site whether or not it is linked from or to this site.
"MURALE ", "PHARMAPRIX", SHOPPERS DRUG MART, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM , SHOPPERS OPTIMUM MEMBER, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM CARD, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM BONUS POINTS, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM POINTS, SHOPPERS OPTIMUM REWARDS, " and any other trade–marks, trade names, logos, slogans and images are trade marks of 911979 Alberta Ltd. , used under license to Murale from time to time. Certain other trade -marks and trade names relating to brand names of other products and services mentioned in this web site are the trade marks and trade names of their respective owners.
All content which forms part of this web site is the property of or licensed to Murale. You are authorized to copy material on one computer for your personal, non–commercial use only, or e–mail the information to a person who you feel may be interested in the content, provided that any copy of this material retains all copyright, disclaimer or other proprietary notices on it. Any other copying of this web site in whole or in part or any modification of any material is prohibited and violates Murale’s and its licensors intellectual property rights.
Nothing in this web site should be construed as granting any other right or license to any intellectual property of Murale, its licensors or any third party. You may not make any commercial use of any material from this web site, include such material in any product you make or distribute, or copy such material onto any other web site.
Acceptable Use Policy for your Ratings, Reviews, Comments and Communications
Comments, ratings, reviews and communications (collectively, “Postings”) entered by users on any part of murale.ca are the responsibility of the user entering the Postings. MURALE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSTINGS. However, Murale retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any Postings which Murale deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious or otherwise unlawful information. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY MURALE FROM ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES WHICH MURALE, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES AND AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF POSTINGS.
By contributing Postings to Murale, you give (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly given) to Murale and its affiliates a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, broadcast, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and publicize such content anywhere, for any purpose and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, without any compensation to you. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you have waived any moral rights in your Postings. You further agree that Murale is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or technique contained in any of the Postings for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without compensation to you.
Limitation of Liability
Murale and its affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates") shall not be liable for any damages or injuries whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use of this web site or any web site linked to this web site, whether or not such damages or injuries might be foreseeable and whether or not Murale or its Affiliates have been negligent.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MURALE IS PROVIDING MURALE.CA "AS IS" AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN ANY CONNECTION WITH MURALE.CA, ITS CONTENTS, OR ANY WEB SITE OR CONTENTS WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. MURALE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTION OF MURALE.CA OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT MURALE.CA OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MURALE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), EVEN IF MURALE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF MURALE.CA, ITS CONTENTS, OR ANY WEB SITE OR CONTENTS WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MURALE’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
The content of this web site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to substitute for medical or pharmaceutical advice; to provide a diagnosis; or to act as a substitute for professional advice. All specific questions or concerns should be addressed with your healthcare advisors, including your HealthWATCH® pharmacist at your local Shoppers Drug Mart pharmacy. Although Murale will try to ensure that this web site is current and does not contain inaccuracies, Murale does not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information available on this web site. The material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The material is provided "as is". Murale does not make any warranties, whether expressed or implied, respecting any information, services or products described in or offered from this web site.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or murale.ca shall be filed only in the provincial or federal courts located in Ontario and you hereby submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof.
LAST UPDATED: March 8, 2012