What is it?Short, dense stippling and blending foundation brush. Ideal for building cream and powder coverage What does it do?Effortless application of foundation without streaking.Natural, soft goat hair provides flawless, buildable foundation coverage.
Features and Benefits
• Made with non-dyed natural goat hair, for even coverage without streaking.
• Not dyed
• Chemical free
• Even coverage without streaking
• Soft and gentle Ferrule Brass, chrome plated Inhibits rust from forming when washed
• Handle Made from ‘Ramin’ wood Cashew paint Sturdy handle, steady application Resistant tchipping
• Direction for use: Buff cream foundation using the #160 brush on to face and/or body to achieve a flawless, air brushed finish.
• Tips:Try using the #160 brush tapply loose and pressed powder or liquid foundations.